At ESM Foundation, we are committed to protect and respect your privacy
- We collect and store the information that you actively give us by means of having attended a workshop or training event, by means of subscribing to or responding on our social media.
- The information you give is needed to send you our reports and other materials you are asking for, and to make sure that you have access to our meetings. The information you give is usually your name, email address, affiliation, country, physical address only if needed or legally required, and your payment details.
- Speakers usually are asked for a photograph and resume. Presenters are usually invited to provide us with their presented material.
- We do not actively track nor collect information from individual visitors of our website and social media. From time to time we analyse numerical trends in site visitors and the pages they visit in order to monitor the interest in our activities.
- We store and protect the information as long as required for managing the purchase (for instance a conference registration) or for providing the service (for instance information on activities you want to be informed about).
- Only the ESM Foundation team has access to your information. The information will never be shared with third parties, unless there would be a legal obligation to do so.
- You can at any moment write to email@example.com to request to view, change or delete any information we may have about you.
© 2018 ESM Foundation